Apprentice Project Management Obeya
Regrouping the technical center and central functions, Eurostyle Systems has a total workforce of 215 employees. The technical center teams conduct research, development, and carry out tests for all the units of the plastics and leather division. Central functions come in support.
Under the responsibility of the Pole Project Manager, your main missions are:
- Continuous improvement of our Project Management process.
- Define new working methods and then support all project managers in their implementation (20 international project managers).
The first identified projects are:
- Virtual Obeya: evolve Obeya meetings towards remote animation, facilitating the interactivity and involvement of project teams and customer factories; the 1st step being to choose the collaborative tool
- Economic: define the supports and set up the routines for monitoring economic margins
- Lean: identify wasted time in the process and suggest improvements to tools and working methods
For this mission, we are looking for a student in engineering, business or communication school, agile and proactive, with a sense of organization and communication and ideally aware of Lean concepts. Team spirit will be an important value for the success of this mission. Fluid practice of English and a thorough mastery of Excel are essential.