Reporting to the Industrialisation Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
– Define and document with each process project leader the working modes of means drive by Eurostyle cabinets and programs
– Set the program of theses means, and validate them by physical tests before transfer on site and then in production, making sure to keep the versatility of existing cabinets on site is maintained.
– Validate with the process project leader that these means comply with safety and ergonomic regulations.
– Ensure on time delivery of means, taking into account the transfer planning and the needed time to program and set them.
– Participate to the setting of these means on site until objectives are reached.
– Ensure backup of programs for assembly and control means driven by our cabinets.
– Train the process project leaders and plant technicians on the use and maintenance of the control cabinets.
– Participate when needed to the analysis and action plan on site regarding any automation.
– Upgrade the standard program of assembly and control means in order to integrate new generic functions and ensure wide versatility across all the plants.
– Pilot the evolution of internal electrical cabinets developed by our suppliers, in agreement with Eurostyle plants.
– May be in charge of automation or robotic projects for the Technical Center. As a technical referent, (s)he is able to intervene for adjustments or problem solving in consultation with the supplier.
– Use and complete the RETEX process and the recommendation notebooks.
– Participate in the improvement of process department methodologies and in the technology watch, using his experience and expertise in searching for innovative solutions to improve technical and economics topics.
A 2-year university/technical college degree with relevant professional experience. Strong command of English and mobile internationally (many trips). Good knowledge in the electrical, electrotechnical and pneumatic fields, as well as knowledge of automation (especially Proface and Siemens) and robotics. Skills in electrical safety (authorization BV2-BR-BC minimum). Finally, the ability to create and upgrade a technical schematic/drawing, design a logogram, animate a working group and monitor resources and processes, and develop them over time.