JOB / MISSIONS
Under the responsibility of the Design Manager, your main missions will be :
• Carry out the numerical definitions in compliance with the CAD CDC (2D/3D)
• Participate in the realization of the studies of the product, seek solutions and explain its choices in order to validate them
• Carry out model making at the request of the product manager or the design manager
• Apply the required changes together with the customer
• Apply and respect the data sharing procedures
• Respect the internal guidelines and processes
• Apply the process of the recommendation book and participate in its updates
• Plan and follow all tasks assigned to him/her, in close collaboration with the involved parties
• Respect the milestones.
• Rely on the design expertise and other support departments to discuss the solutions proposed.
• Alert his/her hierarchy or the Design Pilot of any deviation linked to his/her activity
• Anticipate any increase or decrease in workload and alert his/her hierarchy.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
• Knowledge of English desired
• Mastery of specialized product design software (CATIA, Viewer)
• Ability to produce an industrial drawing (or plan)
• Knowledge in terms of design