Type de contrat
Date de validité de l’offre
Reporting to the Tools and Industrial Facilities Purchasing Manager, your role will be to:
– Launch calls for tenders, analyse and negotiate supplier bids, check consistency with quality, cost and turnaround requirements
– Streamline the general expense procurement base by removing non-competitive suppliers
– Seek out the most competitive products and suppliers through technology intelligence
– Request and analyse quotations in relation to general expense purchasing requests from various departments
– Manage and monitor cross-functional contracts (cleaning, security, IT equipment, phone services, photocopier rentals, etc.)
– Contribute to continuous progress by generating ideas to boost procurement productivity
– Sign and have superiors sign for new orders and contracts, as well as changes and closures
– Resolve administrative issues and manage potential pricing disputes
PROFILE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Two years of university-level education or equivalent professional experience with a strong command of English. Good knowledge of corporate strategy and the tools and techniques used in the field of purchasing. Proficiency with the IT tools required for the role.
Je postule pour cette offre !