Commodity Buyer (Portugal)
Reporting to the Commodity Purchasing Manager, your role will be to implement the purchasing strategy for a 30 millions overheads perimeter for all our entities, and to manage supplier relations with a view to achieving the objectives of your perimeter.
Your main tasks will be to:
– Define a purchasing strategy for the overheads perimeter (energy, services, IT equipment, reprographics, fleet management) and ensure consistency with operational needs.
– Manage supplier relations
– Ensure performance objectives are met in terms of quotation, cost and deadlines.
– Monitor expenditure and analyze the cost structure of the various products purchased. Conduct negotiations within budget.
– Reduce the branch’s exposure to supplier risks and intervene at level 2 in the escalation process.
– Prepare with the Project Buyer the sourcing plan for the series and lead the Supplier Nomination Committees.
You have at least 5 years‘ experience in purchasing.
You are familiar with logistics, cost structures and profitability indicators.
You are fluent in English. You are fluent in French.
You are responsive, precise and analytical.
POSITION & SALARY
- Gross salary
- Flexible hours (remote working is possible after trial period)