Reporting to the Commodity Manager, your main missions are to:
Directs the suppliers’ relationships and implement the Branch Purchasing strategy, towards achieving KPIs’ of assigned commodity on his perimeter, i.e:
- Define the commodity strategy and ensure that Projects & serials ‘ needs are addressed in the strategy of the commodity
- Manage Commodities supplier Panel & relationship through suppliers signed generic requirement file (SQAM, etc)
- Achieves QCD’s performances of the commodity for serial and project purchasing, by developing aggressive QCD improvement plan
- Maintain updated data system for Spend and market evolutions/ cost model of his/her commodity on his/her perimeter
- Supports SQA at suppliers Audit
- Lead Global negotiations to budget
- Reduce Branch exposure to supplier base risks, support of level 2 escalation
- Prepares with Project Buyer Sourcing Plan and lead NoCo 1 (RFQ), NoCo2 (Award) to ensure SOP at required QCD conditions.
- Engineering Degree or 5 years of relevant experience on a similar position in an industrial environment
- English B2 Level.
- General knowledge of plastics processing techniques and technologies (injection).
- Supply Chain Knowledge (incl. Incoterms, VAT)
- Mastering cost breakdowns and profitability indicators
- Financial & legal awareness
- Mastering Negotiation techniques & tools
- Know how to build a purchasing strategy and to implement it
- Knows how to build and pilot a budget
- Dealing with a matrix organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have a can-do approach: positive mindset, high level of energy, you are ready to tackle challenges
You enjoy managing many parallel activities, and you have a target-oriented approach