Apprentice in CSR and Carbon Footprint (France – Les Ulis)
Under the hierarchical responsibility of the Branch Quality System & ESG Manager, you participate in our Environment Social & Governance (ESG) process especially on the Green House Gas (GHG) reporting & management as a sandwich course student.
Your main missions will be:
- Improve the Carbon Footprint calculation over our 14 plants & provide support to improve our performance.
- Leads the NFRD/CSRD Non-Financial Reporting data submission at branch level to our Group Headquarter
- Provide support to improve our CDP Climate Self-Assessment performance on Governance, Strategy, Performance & Improvement.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Student in Sustainability/ESG/CSR discipline (MBA, Master …) with a strong focus on the Environment
- You have knowledge in Carbon Footprint Calculation / Life Cycle Analysis and ideally CDP Self-Assessment & NFRD/CSRD Non Financial Reporting.
- Fluent in English & French (minimum B2, ideally C1)
- Soft Skills : Proactive, creative, curious & passionate.