Internal Quality Manager (France – Valenciennes)
Reporting to the Quality Manager, you will manage and supervise several teams operating in the field of internal quality, ensuring that rules, procedures and processes are strictly adhered to within your teams. You will be responsible for defining and optimizing the resources needed to maintain or improve internal quality standards.
Your main tasks will be to
– Manage a team of 3 laboratory controllers and 3 quality controllers
– Ensure customer relations on quality aspects of the site
– Lead problem-solving groups
– Manage internal quality objectives
– Ensure compliance with site quality standards
– Manage the internal quality system in compliance with current standards
– Ensure the implementation of quality requirements in the project phase and their evolution
– Follow a defined budget
– Respect and act in accordance with policies applicable to the site within its scope of responsibility
– Carry out internal and systems audits
– Actively participate in the implementation and operation of QRQCs and LPAs
– Manage the site’s quality wall activities
– Manage product conformity measurement during production runs
With an engineering/master’s degree in quality, you have at least 3 years’ proven experience in industry (preferably automotive).
You’re keen to take on new challenges, and you’re organized and rigorous in your work.
Your sense of responsibility, adaptability and interpersonal skills are your strengths.
Your English is professional, enabling you to communicate effectively in an international environment.
You are familiar with audit procedures and systems quality requirements. You have a good ability to summarize and analyze.
POSITION & SALARY
- Fixed Salary