Under the authority of the IT Operations Manager, the IT Officer’s main responsibilities are to:
– Understand users’ needs in order to provide them with an optimal response.
– Provide assistance and advice to users to enable them to make the best use of the IT resources.
– Check the consistency of the user specifications by judging the possibility of implementation.
– Support users in their work by training them in a succinct way on the new process implemented.
– Produce and put online documentation relating to current IT procedures that are essential to users (new printer configuration, Outlook email use).
– Implement the Information System Quality Assurance Plan for all computer hardware and software.
– Manage and carry out PC and printer computer maintenance (installation, repairs, configuration, replacement, etc.) on the computer equipment.
– Resolve users’ IT problems.
– Participate in projects to develop the information system by making proposals.
– Install and manage an IT management tool (PC, stock).
– Manage stocks in terms of available hardware (mice, network cables, spare PCs, screens, all PC devices).
– Work on the group’s various sites in order to carry out assignments successfully.
At least a two-year university degree, equivalent professional experience, and a strong command of English. Good knowledge of communication tools and also of IT fundamentals. An interest in technological developments and lastly, mastery of the problem-solving methods necessary for the role.