JOB / MISSIONS
Under the hierarchical responsibility of the Germany & North America Sales and Marketing Director, you will be in charge of developing the Volkswagen Group account for the entire Branch.
Your main missions will be:
• Develop a network of key people within the Volkswagen Group
• Help the G&NA Sales and Marketing Direction to understand our business potential with the Volkswagen Group, with a customer intimacy perspective
• Acquire new businesses for our production plants, in plastic injection and in leather covering, for all segments, with a strong leadership on strategy definition, costs calculation and negotiation of the offer
• Monitor and consolidate customer turnover and indicators linked to his account
• Monitor serial life and prices evolutions with the customer
• Take part to all internal performance reviews linked to his position
• You have a Master or Engineering graduation, with a strong experience in sales in automotive industry.
• You have an experience of minimum 10 years in sales or senior project management with the Volkswagen Group
• You understand and are able to manage costs of the production of car parts, if possible in plastic injection and/or leather covering
• Your English is fluent (B2 minimum)
• Autonomous, rigorous, you are proactive and reactive.
POSITION & SALARY
• This position is on a fixed schedule alternating Morning / Afternoon from Monday to Friday
• The salary is according experience