Key Account Manager
Under the hierarchical responsibility of the Sales & Marketing Director German Customers, you participate Acquisition Process, project development and its implementation in production plant from nomination until the end of production (acquisition, RFQ, serial life).
Your main missions will be:
• Customer support in close cooperation with the sales engineers, internal sales and the tech centres
• Acquisition of new customers (further subsidiaries of the VW Group)
• Management of the process of bid calculation, bid preparation and conducting negotiations
• Acquisition of new orders from the defined customers
• Carrying out price negotiations
• Examination, coordination, and processing of customer inquiries/customer requirements from the inquiry to the receipt of the order
• Participation in cost controlling/result control/post calculation of new projects
• Participation in project- and change management
• Customer-related sales strategies; Support in creating the business plan
• Creation of sales planning for budget planning
• Review of orders vs. contract documents or offers
• Tracking of cost allocation tools, e-services, etc.
• Tracking and implementation of price changes
• Support for maintaining the customer portals (sales assistant).
Completed professional education in a commercial or technical field, preferably studying industrial engineering or comparable qualification.
• Several years of professional experience in sales, key account management, marketing, industrial engineering, preferably in the automotive industry.
• A high degree of independence and initiative, communication skills, ability to delegate, ability to mediate in conflict situations,
• Due to the international orientation of the company, business fluent English skills are required, knowledge of French is an advantage.
• Very good knowledge of the MS Office package / ideally experiences with SAP.
• Knowledge of working in Automotive supplier sector preferable; knowledge of VW Group OEM a benefit.
• Deep understanding of common calculation methods and the determination of cost structures.
• Ability to work in a team and to communicate in an international environment.
• Economic thinking and high customer orientation.
• Very good negotiation skills and independent way of working.
• Travel Activities