Lean & Digital Manager (France)
Description et missions
You will be responsible to:
- Define lean / digital strategy & roadmaps
- Implement, improve and assess Excellence Production System
- Implement digital transformation in the branch
- Train on lean manufacturing
- Make pilot workshops in order to introduce new lean tools
- Develop, follow and update content of EPS academy
- Follow and improve P2.1 indicators by coaching plants on convergence plans
- Manage (mobilize, motive, coach & develop) your team
- Master’s degree + 10 years of experience in Lean Manufacturing Management
- Commitment to health, safety & ergonomics standards and environmental regulations
- Knowledge of business financial basics (Investment, Cash, SIG) 3
- Knowledge of products and suppliers’ technologies and constraints linked to the process
- Change management basics (Stakeholder analysis, Curve change …)
- Ability to train/coach on shop floor
- Ability to define industrial standards and ensure they are respected.
- Mastering of continuous improvement tools.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Mastering automation & digitalization practices in 4.0 industry: define related specifications in order to build & implement lean, ergonomic & efficient applications
- Ability to master the Lean manufacturing / EPS foundations (5S, QRQC, Work instructions) and to ensure they are respected.
- Team Management
POSITION & SALARY
This position is a full-time job with travels in our different plants and technical centers.