Lean Manufacturing Specialist (France)
Description et missions
- Ability to train/coach on shop floor
- Kaizen mindset: Ability to think process leads to result. Ability to define industrial standards and ensure they are respected.
- Mastering of continuous improvement tools.
- Know how to lead / do industrial assessments (Audit EPS)
- Ability to master the Lean manufacturing / EPS foundations (5S, QRQC, Work instructions) and to ensure they are respected.
- Dealing with matrix organization
- Know how to act and react quickly when needed
- Is accurate and have exemplary behaviour in the company
- Respect values, processes, rules and standard
- Cooperate with colleagues, other departments and external partners
- Is proactive and act in the way of the company
- Express point of view in workshops and decisions
- 3 years of experience in Lean Manufacturing Management
- Commitment to health, safety & ergonomics standards and environmental regulations
- Financial awareness: knowledge of business financial basics (Investment, Cash, SIG)
- Change management basics
- English B2