Logistics Manager (France – Sens)
Reporting to the Site Manager, your role will be to manage the entire logistics team, including raw material procurement, receiving activities, production planning and logistics operations, in order to provide the expected level of customer service.
Your main tasks will be:
– Understand and adapt the site to customer requirements
– Contribute to improving contact with customers on logistical aspects concerning the site
– Manage logistics teams
– Take part in defining the Branch logistics strategy and logistics standards
– Ensure implementation of mandatory logistics policies and standards
– Ensure the efficiency of logistics operations and stock optimization
You have at least 5 years‘ experience in logistics.
You are familiar with industrial processes, logistics, cost structures and profitability indicators.
You are fluent in English.
You are proactive, able to make decisions and overcome difficulties. You are a caring manager.
POSITION & SALARY
- Gross salary
- Flexible hours (remote working is possible after trial period)