New Business Sales Engineer for Stellantis (France)
- Analyses our market share in relation to Stellantis’ expectations and competitors’ offers in order to define QCDP improvement areas by challenging the support functions (Design to cost approach)
- Leads the full RFQ process in compliance with the customer’s planning while ensuring that their requirements & specifications are identified and well understood by the internal teams.
- Builds the commercial offer according to the sales strategy and internal processes in order to present it to the customer and to book order intake.
- Prepares and leads the negotiation with the customer in order to be nominated on businesses with a profitability in line with the company’s requirements.
- Monitors the cost reduction actions by product family and by customer (VA/VE, Monozokuri).
- Follows the technical evolution of the interior/exterior parts of the Manufacturers’ cars and proposes, with R&D support, new development areas.
- Prepares and leads face-to-face and/or remote Customer meetings with the New Business Sales Manager.
In terms of know-how:
- Knows how to negotiate and masters negotiation tactics
- Knows how to build a clear, concise and engaging commercial presentation
- Knows how to build a comprehensive & exhaustive offer/contract
- Masters costs break down & knows how to use available competitive drivers to build a commercial offer
- Is able to monitor efficiently the Price Tracking Database Is solutions oriented – Manages problem solving and involves his or her hierarchy, if required.
- Assertivity & Leadership – Mastering communication tools and adapt the wording to challenge & convince the Customer
In terms of Knowledge:
- Knows how to use Sales IS applications (A-DCP, Scopp, E-RFQ, Doc info, etc…)
- Master cost breakdowns and profitability indicators
- Master Project Management tools, milestones & expectations at each step of the project
- Knows the major products and industrial processes of the plastic and leather segments
- Knows and is able to use Excel spreadsheet/ SAP Application for Sales & masters Powerpoint
- knows automotive industry and its technological disruptions for a better understanding of customer’s stakes
- Financial & Legal basics knowledge
- English B2