New Business Sales Manager
You will pilot the new business acquisition strategy, defined with the support of the Stellantis Sales and Marketing Director, in order to increase the Branch Order Intake, lead and organize the activity of the international team by finding the right compromise between customer satisfaction and resolution of internal constraints.
Your main missions will be to:
• Anticipate Stellantis projects to get the upcoming & associated RFQs corresponding to the company’s strategic plan and determines targeted sales price based on its knowledge of the market and competitors‘ positions.
• Analyze our market share in relation to customers‘ expectations and competitors‘ offers in order to define QCDP improvement areas by challenging the support functions (Design to cost approach).
• Follow the technical evolution of the interior/exterior parts of the Manufacturers’ cars and proposes, with R&D support, new development areas.
• Build the commercial offer according to the sales strategy and internal processes in order to present it to the customer and to book order intake.
• Support the sales team during the negotiation phase and ensure that the customer accepts price adjustments (modification, customer capacity increases, plant transfers, carry-over, QCD, EOP, restyling, increases in materials and productivity, etc.).
• You have a Master degree or an equivalent level in sales
• You master Project Management tools, milestones & expectations at each step of the project
• You know how to negotiate and master negotiation tactics
• You know automotive industry and its technological disruptions for a better understanding of customer’s stakes 3
• You are able to manage an international & multicultural team in a matrix/remote environment, depending on its size, required skills and turnover
• You have Financial & Legal basics knowledge
• Your English’ level is B2
Flexible hours (remote working is possible after trial period)