Operations Buyer (France)
Under the hierarchical responsibility of the Operations Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible to drive Supplier Integration into 4 Plant in France to contribute to sites competitiveness through QCD and non-recurring costs optimization & ensures that Plant’s needs are addressed in Commodity Strategy.
Your main missions will be to:
• Implement the commodity strategy and interact with supplier for day-to-day business
• Warrant the application and the progress of purchasing tools within the site (internal referential, certifications, procedures
• Implement site purchasing performance in line with budget for technical/re-sourcing materials productivities and reservoir
• Lead MCS (the material productivities) for the Plants
• Lead local negotiations
• Reduce Branch exposure to supplier base risks, support of level 1 escalation for serial
• Prepare with Commodity Buyer Sourcing Plan and animate NoCo 1 (RFQ), NoCo2 (Award) for serial purchase, to ensure SOP at required QCD conditions.
• You have 5 years of experience in Purchaising in an industrial environment.
• You know how to negotiate and manage problem solving. You know how to build a purchasing strategy and to implement it.
• Your English’ level is B2.
• You can react quickly when needed, you are proactive, you respect values, processes, rules and standard.
POSITION & SALARY
• Gross salary
• Flexible hours (remote working is possible after trial period)