Packaging and logistic costing coordinator (Portugal)
Under the hierarchical responsibility of the BU Logistic Manager, you will define the packaging, costs of packaging and total logistics costs for all our products and projects that are in RFQ or development phase.
Your main missions will be:
- Define/ Design packaging to improve product delivery, quality & safety
- Make sure that the packaging process is compliant to ergonomic, safety and environmental regulations
- Define packaging logistic costs (costs of durable packaging, durable and expendable fittings)
- Define logistic loops respecting Eurostyle standards (lot size, subcontracting)
- Calculate total logistics costs according to the logistics flow incl. transport, sequencing, warehousing and logistic IT costs and the area needed for storage
- Formalise the comments associated with the customer’s requirements in the technical file
- Formalize Customer logistics File and Cost Break Down (CBD) File
- Define logistic process flow for RFQ and realization phase and creates technical presentation in case customer is requested (e.g.: VW- QTR)
- You have a Master’s degree in industrial packaging and an experience of minimum 3 years.
- You have knowledge in ergonomy linked to packaging and in packaging simulation software.
- You are autonomous and rigorous.
- You have a good communication, and you cooperate with your colleagues.
- You are curious and not afraid to ask questions.
POSITION & SALARY
- Fixed salary
- Teleworking possible after a trial period