Project Leader (Slovakia, Košice)
– Is responsible for the objectives of cost, quality, lead time, project margin and profitability of parts.
– Ensures the invoicing to the customer.
– Builds and manages the internal (MPS) and external project schedule (in client format), ensures the progress of the tasks and the respect of deadlines.
– Updates billing milestones in SAP accordingly.
– Makes decisions and manages the project team (functional link).
– Ensures the exchange of information with the customer, and negotiates the actions to be implemented.
– Participates with the Sales Department to the sale argumentation and objectives definition.
– Represents the company.
– Chooses the best solution in terms of QCDP in case of problems to solve.
– Has the support from all Departments Directions to get their commitments and skills.
– Anticipates and controls the risks and hard points of the project and its industrialization.
– Orchestrates the transfer of the project in the factory by managing in particular the interface between the technical center and the factory.
– Reports project difficulties to the Projects Manager and for all project progress meetings
– Provides reporting to the PMC about the technical and economic topics by highlighting the hard points and drifts of the project.
– Centralizes feedback on each milestone and proposes ways to improve the project’s balance sheet
Profile: Five years in higher education or equivalent professional experience. Strong command of English.
Skills and knowledge:
– Know how to follow and plan projects’ investments and profitability in development and in production
– Know how to negotiate customers’ technical, economic and planning topics
– Control the project staking structure: MPS and know how to plan a project
– Know how to animate a meeting/working group
– Know how to pilot a project and a multi-field team (functional management)
– Good knowledge of automotive industry
– Good knowledge of automotive development procedures (customer requirements)