OUR TECHNICAL CENTER
The Eurostyle Systems Tech Center GmbH (ESG) has been created as independent Technical Center since 01.01.2020. Since more than 20 years before was ESG a part of Schaefer Oesterle GmbH and was responsible for the new projects development and implementation, and industrial support of the projects for Schaefer Oesterle production sites in Germany and Hungary. Since 2018 Schäfer Oesterle integrated into Eurostyle Systems company, part of GMG Group. Now ESG is responsible for the new projects also at the Eurostyle Systems Branch level.
For our Eurostyle Systems Tech Center in Würzburg, Germany, we are looking for a Project leader.
JOB / MISSIONS
Under the hierarchical responsibility of the Branch Projects Director, you participate in the project development and its implementation in production plant from nomination until SOP + 6 months, within the QCDP objectives.
Your main missions will be:
• Is responsible for the objectives of cost, quality, lead time, project margin and profitability of parts.
• Ensures the invoicing to the customer.
• Builds and manages the internal (MPS) and external project schedule (in client format), ensures the progress of the tasks and the respect of deadlines.
• Updates billing milestones in SAP accordingly.
• Makes decisions and manages the project team (functional link).
• Ensures the exchange of information with the customer and negotiates the actions to be implemented.
• Participates with the Sales Department to the sale argumentation and objectives definition.
• Represents the company.
• Chooses the best solution in terms of QCDP in case of problems to solve.
• Has the support from all Departments Directions to get their commitments and skills.
• Anticipates and controls the risks and hard points of the project and its industrialization.
• Organizes the transfer of the project in the factory by managing in particular the interface between the technical center and the factory.
• Reports project difficulties to the Projects Manager and for all project progress meetings
• Provides reporting to the PMC about the technical and economic topics by highlighting the hard points and drifts of the project.
• Centralizes feedback on each milestone and proposes ways to improve the project’s balance sheet.
• You have five years in higher education or equivalent professional experience. Strong command of English
• Know how to follow and plan projects’ investments and profitability in development and in production
• Know how to negotiate customers’ technical, economic and planning topics
• Control the project staking structure: MPS and know how to plan a project
• Know how to animate a meeting/working group
• Know how to pilot a project and a multi-field team (functional management)
• Good knowledge of automotive industry
• Good knowledge of automotive development procedures (customer requirements)