Project Manufacturing Coordinator
Description et missions
You will be responsible to:
- Define and improve capacity machines and equipment’s standards,
- Train on new equipments and machines,
- Optimize Plant layout, manufacturing workflows and resources efficiency on new projects,
- Assess readiness of plants on new projects,
- Follow Run at Rate results and support for improvement actions,
- Follow suppliers until definitive reception,
- Evaluate manufacturing processes based on quality criteria, such as efficiency and speed,
- Find ways to reduce manufacturing costs and maximize quality,
- Determine the balances and the most relevant production mode according to the work content.
- Master’s degree or 3 years of experience in Methods & Process or Project Management
- Knowledge of Manufacturing process
- Commitment to health, safety & ergonomics standards and environmental regulations
- Knowledge of business financial basics (Investment, Cash),
- Knowledge of products, their performance, their quality and suppliers’ technologies and constraints linked to the process.
- Ability to train/coach on shop floor
- Ability to think process leads to result. Ability to define industrial standards and ensure they are respected
- Ability to plan, organize and manage resources and define the set of activities for successful,
- completion of project tasks, milestones and objectives, respecting the project constraints such as quality, time and budget
- for customer satisfaction.
POSITION & SALARY
This position is a full-time job with travels in our different plants and technical centers.