Project Manufacturing Manager (France)
As part of our Technical Department and reporting to the Process Engineering Manager, you will manage the implementation of new projects in all our international plants. You will work with your teams to define and validate optimised logistics flows (stocks, manpower, ergonomics, quality/costs/deadlines), taking into account all operational constraints (production resources, product, budgets).
You will work with a wide range of people, both in the factory and in our technical center : Plant managers, methods managers, project managers, industrialisation teams.
Your main tasks will be to :
– Manage 5 persons based in France, Morocco and Slovakia.
– Manage the resources and organisation of the manufacturing department
– Drawing up and managing the budgets allocated to implementation projects
– Manage the implementation of resources in the factories, up to and including the DMS
– Ensure that deadlines are met
– Establish rules and standards in terms of flows (flowchart, VSM, layout)
– Apply lean manufacturing principles to improve operational efficiency. Validate process flowcharts, line layouts and flow diagrams.
– Ensuring compliance with the rules defined by the Division’s industrial policy
– Feed the methods database
– Improve methods standards (work standards, cycle diagrams, etc.)
– Reduce the impact of labour and inventory on project margins
– Identify cost reduction opportunities
– Deploy cost control measures
With 5 years‘ higher education in mechanics, production engineering or production management, you have proven experience in mass production.
You have technical skills in logistics, lean manufacturing, robotics, automation, ergonomics and safety.
Ideally, you will be familiar with plastic injection moulding.
Knowledge of specific processes such as cutting, sewing and packaging of natural and synthetic leathers will also be an asset for this position.
The international dimension of this position requires fluent English.
Regular travel to all our sites is to be expected.
Initial management experience is essential.
POSITION & SALARY
• Gross salary
• Flexible hours (remote working is possible after trial period)