Acquisition Sales Engineer (France)
Eurostyle Systems is a GMD Group Branch providing design, development and production of innovative interior and exterior solutions for the automotive industry.
With 14 production plants and 5 technical centers, we are 3,200 employees in 10 countries, generating 440 million euros in turnover.
Since 1964, we have built a long, trustful relationship with our customers
Eurostyle Systems Tech Center France brings together the technical center and the central functions with a total workforce of 215 employees. The technical center teams are dedicated to research, development and testing for all units in plastics and leather.
JOB / MISSIONS
Under the hierarchical responsibility of the t Sales Manager, you animate the relationships with a customer or a group of customers defined for the whole sales perimeter and find the right compromise between customer satisfaction and resolution of internal constraints.
Your main missions will be to:
• Manage the contractual relationship (contract, amendments, financial settlement, dunning letters, QCD disputes) with customers and implement corrective actions, if necessary.
• Ensure that all customer requirements & specifications are identified and well understood by the internal teams.
• Identify actions & levers to increase sales prices in order to improve project profitability.
• Ensure the proper contractual linkage (price, volume, Currency Basket Management, etc…) between the development and the serial life phases of the project.
• Builds the commercial offer according to the sales strategy and internal processes in order to present it to the customer and to book order intake.
• You have a Master degree or an equivalent level in sales.
• You master Project Management tools, milestones & expectations at each step of the project
• You know automotive industry and its technological disruptions for a better understanding of customer’s stakes 3
• You have Financial & Legal basics knowledge
• Your English’ level is B2
POSITION & SALARY
• Flexible hours (remote working is possible after trial period)