Rheology Engineer (France)
Under the responsibility of your line manager, your main tasks will be to:
— Determine and validate technical choices for injection of thermoplastic parts
— Provide expertise to services related to injection
— Be a referent of rheology pole (distribution of the load, planning, technical choices, etc.)
You will also
— Plan the studies to carry out and determine the subcontracting needs according to workload
— Assist tests when adjustments have been made through Mold flow.
— Provide technical assistance and advice for the development of molds and the study of deformation of plastic parts.
— Provide technical assistance and advice to other departments.
- Bac +2/3 and additional professional experience
- Knowledge on plastics
- Good knowledge on technical characteristics of tools and injection techniques
- Master the Mold Flow simulation software (minimum silver level) and rheology
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Finally, you are proactive, motivated and rigorous.
- This position is on a flexible schedule with remote working possible after trial period