Sales & Business Analyst (France – Les Ulis)
Eurostyle Systems is a GMD Group Branch providing design, development and production of innovative interior and exterior solutions for the automotive industry.
With 14 production plants and 5 technical centers, we are 3,200 employees in 10 countries, generating 440 million euros in turnover.
Since 1964, we have built a long, trustful relationship with our customers
Under the hierarchical responsibility of the Corporate Manufacturing Controler, you will support our project and sales teams in the costing phase, in the context of development of the company.
Based on data collection and market analysis, you will build models, tools and databases to manage changes taking account market dynamics.
In this way, you help to optimize costing in the project phase and update data on the basis of analyses carried out at the time project goes to of serial life.
You will be responsible for:
– Identify and exploit multiple data sources,
– Provide a strategic analysis of the data collected,
– Support the departments concerned in the analysis and use of this data in their activities,
– Analyze results and take any necessary corrective action.
– Degree (bac +4/5) with specialization in economics/management control
– Knowledge of industry, ideally the automotive sector
– Good knowledge of Excel
– Ability to take initiative and question the „as is“ situation,
– Ability to explain and convey messages on complex issues to non-experts in a simple and pedagogical manner,
– Team spirit, Transparent,
– Encourages collaboration and teamwork.
POSITION & SALARY
– This position is a full-time job with occasional travels in our different plants and technical centers.