SAP Expert Coordinator – WM
Under the hierarchical responsibility of the SAP Manager, you will be responsible to structure and provide efficient SAP processes for Business managers (Branch, Plant, Technical Center) for Logistics.
Your main missions will be to:
- Manage Branch & sites SAP projects & new IS business features (from business case design – Go live – to integration testing) in cooperation with key-user, external partners, developers.
- Collects, analyses and validate functional needs – SAP to ensure functional & technical consistency between standards and local integration (Cyclade, Modulo,QUYNSIS, FACTORS,EXPENSYA … )
- Ensure succesful integration of SAP process (MM, WM, PP, SD, PS, Fi-CO) & applications within plants & Tech Center
- Ensure level 1 – level 2 support to business users (incl. Authorization profiles & access)
- Monitor SAP Systems functional errors and pilot implementation of new solutions
- Exchange and capitalize best practices for SAP processes maintenance
- Create end user documentation & perform training
- You have at least 3 years of experience. You have a strong functional experience on SAP tool from customozing to integration, debug, mostly on WM.
- Your English’ level is B2.
- You are customer oriented, you know how to react quickly and you are proactive.
- Gross salary
- Flexible hours (remote working is possible after trial period)