Under the authority of the SAP System Manager, the SAP FI-CO expert is responsible for:
– Participating in international SAP IT deployment projects for the various companies in the branch.
– Working with the RAF to validate the technical specifications/needs and carry out the associated technical analyses.
– Searching for technical and functional solutions in SAP based on internal needs.
– Transcribing functional specifications into technical specifications.
– Taking account of the various legal and tax specificities imposed by different countries.
– Managing the projects assigned to him/her in collaboration with RAF sites.
– Carrying out the implementation and/or development phase and developing test scenarios.
– Managing the setting phase and collaborating with the development support.
– Carrying out functional tests of developments and newly implemented solutions.
– Performing non-regression testing in a test environment prior to production release.
– Drafting user documentation (EN-FR).
– Carrying out the production release of new processes (SAP application configuration and/or ABAP development).
– Monitoring the deadlines and results of the projects assigned to him/her and managing the interface between RAF and service providers (internal and external).
– Reporting on the progress of ongoing projects
– Participating in or leading steering meetings with functional staff and writing reports
– Participating in the day-to-day user support to anticipate and resolve their usage problems
– Investigating the cause of potential anomalies—reported or observed—and making the necessary corrections
– Looking for improvements in terms of accounting process/analysis.
A 2-year university/technical college degree with a demonstrated experience on SAP and a perfect command of English.
Familiarity with functional and configuration aspects of SAP (including FI-AM-CO modules) and FI-CO integration points with logistics modules (FI-SD, FI-MM, FI-PP, FI-PS).
An analytical mind and the ability to quickly get to the essentials of a situation, an ability to easily adapt internationally and a strong interpersonal skills.
The ability to read or write ABAP programming would be a plus.