Type de contrat
Date de validité de l’offre
Under the authority of the SAP System Manager, the SAP support expert is responsible for:
– Participating in SAP IT development projects for the various companies in the branch
– Working with the functional managers to validate the technical specifications and carry out the associated technical analyses
– Searching for technical and functional solutions in SAP based on customer and internal needs
– Taking account of the various logistical standards and manuals imposed by customers
– Transcribing functional specifications into technical specifications
– Managing the projects assigned to him/her in collaboration with key users and external service providers
– Carrying out the implementation and/or development phase, developing test scenarios, and carrying out integration tests
– Participating in the development and coding phase if proficient in ABAP
– Carrying out functional tests of developments and newly implemented solutions
– Performing non-regression testing in a test environment prior to production release
– Drafting user documentation if necessary
– Carrying out the production release of new processes (SAP application configuration and/or ABAP development)
– Participating in functional and technical tests related to the EDI environment as part of the development of customer flows
– Monitoring the deadlines and results of the projects assigned to him/her and managing the interface between functional staff and service providers (internal and external)
– Reporting on the progress of ongoing projects
– Participating in or leading steering meetings with functional staff and writing reports
– Participating in the day-to-day user support to anticipate and resolve their usage problems
– Investigating the cause of potential anomalies—reported or observed—and making the necessary corrections
A 2-year university/technical college degree with equivalent professional experience and a perfect command of English.
Familiarity with functional and configuration aspects of SAP (including the SD, MM, and WM modules) and integrations with FI-CO modules. An analytical mind and the ability to quickly get to the essentials of a situation.
A good knowledge of the automotive sector (EDIFACT and VDA standards). The ability to read or write ABAP programming would be a plus.
Je postule pour cette offre !