Senior Supplier Quality Assurance (Würzburg – Germany)
Under the hierarchical responsibility of the SQA Manager, you ensure that during development phase / change phase, supplied products components are in line with the specification provided by program team / plant, and that this quality will be kept throughout serial production. As a Senior SQA you will :
• Implement the SQA strategy and ensure that Customer Specific Requirements / ES needs are addressed to the suppliers
• Follow-up APQP activities (incl. PPAP, design review, supplier award) and solve all technical issues encountered by the suppliers requiring a modification
• Monitor supplier performance, negotiate and monitor Top Worst suppliers improvement plan, to achieve QCD targets
• Apply Quality Improvement tools. / Contributes to the design to process to cost to Quality approach in Development/ Production in relationship with Suppliers.
• Perform Supplier audits and follow-up action plans
• Reduce Branch exposure to supplier base risks, support escalation Level 2
• Prepare with Project Buyer Sourcing Plan and participate to NoCo 1 (RFQ), NoCo2 (Award) for projects/serial purchase, to ensure SOP at required QD conditions.
• You have at least 5 years of experience in quality or supply, in an industrial environnement.
• You know how to negotiate and master negotiation tools. You know how to build a SQA strategy and to implement it.
• English fluent
• German Fluent
• You are proactive and respectful of standards.
POSITION & SALARY
• Gross salary
• Flexible hours (remote working is possible after trial period)