Serial Life Project Manager (France)
Under the direction of the Serial Life Project Manager, you will coordinate the search for ideas to improve productivity around our products and processes in serial life, and then ensure the implementation of the associated action plans.
Your main tasks will be to :
– Lead working groups (Plants and technical departments) to find technical solutions.
– Participate in plant process analyses
– Participate in the search for competitive material solutions
– Share and lead productivity idea summary files by customer
– Benchmark products (materials, components, etc.)
– Identify more cost-effective solutions for production runs
– Validate the feasibility and relevance of modifications
– Draw up and manage action plans
– Ensure compliance with objectives in terms of cost, quality, deadlines, project margins and part profitability
– Create and enrich own database of productivity ideas (idea pool)
– Assist the sales team with customers in terms of technical choices, actions to be implemented, or deadlines.
– Ensure that planned productivity modifications are consistent with customer needs.
– Functionally manage the project team
– Identify and manage risks
– Anticipate project problems and bottlenecks.
This position will require you to functionally manage multi-disciplinary work teams. You will interface with other company departments, in particular the sales and purchasing teams.
Ideally with 5 years’ higher education specializing in project management, you have a first successful experience as a project manager in an industrial environment.
You have a broad knowledge of procurement, purchasing, quality control, assembly and lean management.
Reactive, adaptable and creative, you also have an analytical mind. Your ability to communicate effectively and your interpersonal skills will also be assets in your dealings with your teams and customers.
The international dimension of this position requires fluency in English.
- Gross salary
- Flexible hours (remote working is possible after trial period)