Serial Life Sales Engineer
Eurostyle Systems Bánovce site has been established in 2016 and specializes in the production of injected plastic parts of small, medium and large dimensions intended for the interior of motor vehicles. With a turnover of 29 M € in 2020, the site employs 300 people and delivers the assembly plants of PSA for many models of vehicles.
For our site we are looking for SERIAL LIFE SALES ENGINEER.
JOB / MISSIONS
As part of his/her daily activity, the Serial Life Sales Engineer will drive the projects in serial life from the J7 milestone (SOP+6 months) in accordance with the organization processes (C4, C5, etc.). In particular, he/she has to:
– Receive customers’ requests and have a rough analyze of the feasibility.
– Check input data consistency (technics, figures, timing…) related to the cost estimation, submitted by the customer service Department.
– Draft the sales offer in consideration with the customer specifications and the current sales policies of the company.
– Transfer information to his reporting manager for evaluation of project profitability and decision-making.
– Present and justify his sales proposals to customer, according to customer specificities.
– Negotiate the prices depending on his leverage effect.
– Validate/approve order release.
– Plan effective payments and consolidate payment deadlines and effective settlements with internal services.
– Monitor the relation between the negotiated cost rates, effective costs and the order placed.
– Cooperate closely with the Project Manager in order to ensure consistency of information transferred to the customer and to ensure the project profitability.
– Review the customers projects and take part in sales meetings.
– Warn his/her Manager(s) about significant volume or price fluctuations and informs his/her Manager(s) about all the changes within the customer’s organization.
– Participate to internal performance reviews (quality, service, economic performance, project steering committee) and to customer audits.
– Monitor the payment methods, customer payment status and make reminders if necessary.
– Ensure the payments from the customers according to the agreed timeline.
– Report on a regular basis to the sales management the critical issues together with an action plan.
– Track prices evolutions related to raw material, LTA, amortizations or Forex.
– Support the operational team for industrial changes such as production transfers, customer capacity requests.
– Determine the sales impact, including investments.
– Plan the vehicle life and anticipate actions, including negotiating the compensation claims with the OEM.
– Monitor any other commercial issues related to part price (prototypes, mass-production or after-market), D&D cost, vendor tooling, investment, packaging, etc.
– Help in the improvement of procedure / ways of working / efficiency, thanks to a permanent “continuous improvement” spirit.
– Laws and regulations governing the conduct of business and commercial activity, sales, and delivery of products.
– The ethics of business communication.
– Regulations, orders, and internal procedures of the Company.
– Duties and rights.
– Actions in emergency situations.
– The organization of production, labor and management.
– The operations of the automotive industry, especially in the markets he/she is operating.
– English language Upper intermediate (B2) and Slovak – Advanced (C1)
POSITION & SALARY
- – Salary depending on experience of candidate
EUROSTYLE SYSTEMS BÁNOVCE, s.r.o
957 01 Bánovce nad Bebravou – Slovakia