Talent acquisition specialist — (France — Les Ulis)
Description et missions
Under the hierarchical responsibility of the HR & Central Functions Development Manager, you define the recruitment strategy for Technical Centers and Central Functions. You participate actively to manage our talent pool and develop the internal mobility
Your main missions will be:
- Analyse the needs and propose adapted recruitment strategy (sourcing via dedicated social medias, talent pool, school/university events).
- Work closely with managers to understand the needs and rigorously follow up the recruitment process (from sourcing to integration)
- Deploy and support employer brand in support of our Communication Manager
- Build adapted actions to create a talent pool for the Branch
- Support internal mobility policy by working on succession plans and talent development
- Support HR & Central Functions Development Manager in development activities
- You have a Master or an equivalent level in HR or psychology and more than 5 years of experience in talent recruitment for industrial profile, ideally within automotive sector.
- You have a great sense of communication and listening, and you can think out of the box to propose new ideas and ways of attracting and recruiting our future talents. You are also comfortable to assess and recruit many type of profile from technical to industrial or administrative in a multicultural environment.
- Autonomous, rigorous, you are proactive and reactive.
- You have knowledge in new recruitment tools and are able to build with managers the right strategy to recruit with efficiency.
This position is a full-time job with 2 days of remote work and occasional travels in our different plants and technical centers.