We are regularly hiring. If you don’t see an opening that matches your skills or expectations, submit an open application by clicking below.
Under the authority of the SAP System Manager, the SAP FI-CO expert is responsible for:
– Participating in international SAP IT deployment projects for the various companies in the branch.
– Working with the RAF to validate the technical specifications/needs and carry out the associated technical analyses.
Under the hierarchical responsibility of the Quality Manager, you participate in and follow the quality work process of the plant, in order to guarantee the quality level required by the client. You also manage the customer’s relation in terms of quality. Your main missions will be:
Under the authority of the Mould Business Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
– Plan tests according to cost, quality and deadline priorities.
– Co-ordinate tests with other entities.
– Ensure that the entire test hall is kept perfectly clean and that the equipment is in good running order.
– Assist and train test technicians, including in terms of technical problems.
– Ensure that moulds and complete technical documents are transferred according to Eurostyle Systems rules.
Under the authority of the IT Operations Manager, the IT Officer’s main responsibilities are to:
– Understand users’ needs in order to provide them with an optimal response.
– Provide assistance and advice to users to enable them to make the best use of the IT resources.
– Check the consistency of the user specifications by judging the possibility of implementation.
Under the authority of the Projects Responsible, your role will be to:
– Be responsible for the objectives of cost, quality, lead time, project margin and profitability of parts.
– Ensure the invoicing to the customer.
– Build and manage the internal (MPS) and external project schedule (in client format), ensure the progress of the tasks and the respect of deadlines.
Under the authority of the New Business Quality Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
– Take into account and initialize all consultation files on request from the Pre-Project department.
– Gather all the available elements and request missing items in order to carry out the complete analysis.
– Make contact with customers and meet them if necessary.