We are regularly hiring. If you don’t see an opening that matches your skills or expectations, submit an open application by clicking below.
Working under the Sales and Customer Marketing Director, the main responsibilities of the project business manager are the
– Manage the business activity related to projects under development in the relevant customer sector in order to improve their
economic profitability up to SOP + 6 months.
– Analyse the company’s performance
Working under supervision of the Industrial Director, the main responsibilities of the Branch Lean Manager are the following:
• Lead and participate in the implementation of a continuous improvement process in conjunction with the Industrial department.
• Operationally manage the Lean team under his/her responsibility.
• Lead (in a support role) the “Lean Leaders” in the different sites in the set-up of a production system, common to the entire branch.
Reporting to the Branch Product Development Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
• Coordinate your own research team, coordinate with the other research managers in the branch, development teams in
adjacent business lines, and encourage coordination between your team and the others.
• Carry out regular project progress reviews with your team according to identified risks and priorities, in particular by
organizing and participating in design reviews.
Reporting to the Industrial Director, the main responsibilities of the Branch Digital Transformation Coordinator are to:
• Lay out an overall strategic roadmap, as well as a more personalized digitization and automation roadmap for each
department and business unit.
• Choose which projects take priority and help quantify the budget and return on investment for each one.
• Plan, execute, and follow up on the digitization projects that are given priority.
• Set up and coordinate multidisciplinary project teams on each project.
Sous la responsabilité du Responsable Atelier mécanique, vous avez pour principales missions de :
• Effectuer le réglage de la machine, du bloc à usiner, des outils.
• Effectuer son travail conformément au dossier de fabrication / usinage en assurant les objectifs de délai et qualité.
• Effectuer le contrôle qualité de la pièce, par l’intermédiaire des pieds à coulisses, cales étalons, etc.…