Technical Sales Engineer (Würzburg — Germany)
Under the hierarchical responsibility of the Key account manager, you participate in the project development and its implementation in production plant from nomination until the end of production (acquisition, RFQ, serial life).
Your main missions will be:
• Support of our OEM customers automotive (focus on customer groups Porsche, Audi, Lamborghini, Bentley)
• Creation and maintenance of internal documents for project and price documentation.
• Maintenance and processing of the respective customer portals and customer documents such as parts price history.
• Creation and presentation of customer and project-specific presentations.
• Creation of offers and change offers based on customer requirements in close coordination with the calculation department and the key account manager.
• Constructive participation in the international project team.
• Active participation in project acquisition
• Local contact for project-specific queries
• Successfully completed studies or training with a technical or commercial focus
• Ideally, several years of professional experience in the automotive industry, preferably in purchasing, sales, program management or in the development of an automotive supplier or OEM
• Due to the international orientation of the company, business fluent English & German language skills are required, knowledge of French is an advantage.
• Very good knowledge of the MS Office package / ideally experiences with SAP
• In-depth understanding of common calculation methods and the determination of cost structures
• Ability to work in a team and communication skills in an international environment
• Economic thinking and customer orientation
• Negotiating skills and independent working style
• Willingness to travel abroad