Under the authority of the Mould Business Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
– Plan tests according to cost, quality and deadline priorities and co-ordinate tests with other entities.
– Ensure that the entire test hall is kept perfectly clean and that the equipment is in good running order.
– Assist and train test technicians, including in terms of technical problems and ensure that moulds and complete technical documents are transferred according to the company rules.
– Optimise the performance of the test team (load optimisation, respect of deadlines, quality of services, etc.).
– Capitalise on mould-making expertise to constantly improve the team’s level of competence.
– Monitor and guarantee compliance with your department’s operating and investment budgets and ensure the company’s rules, procedures and processes are applied and enforced by the team.
– Organise and optimise the operation of the department through work planning, target setting, priority control and management, and delegation.
– Anticipate the risk of organisational malfunctions, and propose changes in the department’s organisation.
– Analyse activity indicators, exploit them and implement the necessary corrective or preventive actions.
– Ensure the quality of top-down, bottom-up and cross-functional information by available means (leading meetings, interviews, etc.) and foster and maintain a positive working and team environment.
– Conduct individual interviews and identify training needs in collaboration with Human Resources.
– Determine staff needs and participate actively in the recruitment and selection process.
– Propose professional development and mobility and personally oversee or ensure the smooth induction of new team members in the department.
A two-year university-level degree, equivalent professional experience, and a strong command of English. Proficiency with the company’s quality and progress tools. Good knowledge of the tool testing activity and the company’s other business lines. Ability to lead a project and a team, motivate and develop the skills of employees and, lastly, manage the resources of the department.