Branch Environment Policy
Scope : This environmental policy applies to all company Sites and defines the branch environmental Policy that is rolled out to all site environmental policies.
Responslbility : The Branch General Manager appoints the Quality & CSR Director to drive the improvement of our environmental impact.
We are committed to continuing our development through continuous improvement and balance between economic and environmental issues.
Our company reason of being integrates this philosophy: “Together for a beautiful, comfortable and eco-responsible automobile”.
Thus, in line with the main environmental risks related to our activities, services and products. and those of our stakeholders,
we commit ourselves with the support of our employees and partners to deploy an efficient environmental management system throughout all our sites.
As such, we focus our efforts on the following objectives in consistency with our group NFRD commitments :
- Certify 100% of existing plants in 2021 to ISO 14001 by the end of 2022,
- Reduce our Greenhouse Gaz (GHG) emissions / Ton of material (plastics & leather) transformed : – 15% Kg Eq. C02 /T by 2025
- lmprove the efficiency of our Energy consumption / Ton of material (plastics & leather) transformed: – 10% by 2025
- Reduce Waste disposai ending in Landfill: -10% I Ton of material by 2025
- lncrease the rate of recycled material used in our manufacturing processes : +30% by 2025 (development)
We commit to implement in ail our sites a local Environmental Policy to limit our local impact on the environment, that is :
– to prevent air, soil and water accidental pollutions,
– to reduce our regular Green-House Gas footprint,
– and to comply with the local regulations & Compliance Obligations.
We commit to develop our product considering the lite cycle perspective from the design stages to the vehicle usage and End-of-Lite.
This Environmental Policy is communicated to all of our stakeholders via our Website and internal communication Board & Journal. It is revised annually according to our Branch Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy and environmental issues during Corporate Management Review.