Health & Safety Policy
Scope : This Health & Safety policy applies to ail company Sites and defines the branch Health & Safety Policy that is rolled out to ail site Health & Safety policies.
Responsibility : The Branch General Manager appoints the Human Resources Director to drive the improvement of our Health & Safety impact.
We are committed to continue our development through continuous improvement and providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health which are appropriate to the specific nature of the risks to which workers and others are exposed.
Thus, in line with the main Health & Safety risks related to our activities, services and products, and those of our stakeholders, we commit ourselves with the support of our employees and partners to deploy an efficient Health & Safety management system throughout ail our sites.
As such, we focus our efforts on the following actions and objectives :
- Create an internai Health & Safety system and indicators regarding working conditions and management criteria by 2023,
- Train and sensitize ail the people (internai & extemal) working in our facilities to the risks which they are exposed, and the rules they must follow in order to avoid accidents,
- Have continuously an internai EHS Specialist in each of our production plants,
- Reduce of 50% our accident frequency rate by 2025,
- Implement a common regulatory watching platform and assess 100% of our legal and local Health and Safety Requirements by 2022,
- Realize a risk assessment by 2022 in order to eliminate hazards and reduce our risks.
We commit to implement in ail our sites a local Health & Safety Policy with the commitment of each Director that with the collaboration of the representatives of the workers, they will promote a favourable H&S culture, define specific objectives to the activities, products and services, and ensure their deployments in ail processes.
This Health & Safety Policy is communicated to all of our stakeholders via our Website and Internal Communication Board & Journal. It is revised annually according to our Branch Corporate Social Responsability Strategy and Health & Safety issues during Corporate Management Reviews. The next review shall be performed before 31/01/2022.